My First Composition


Friends, Please listen to the instrumental version of my first composition which got recorded yesterday. Will be posting the song with vocals soon...

Song - Jeene ki
Written, Composed and Sung by - Aniruddha












टिप्पणियाँ

  1. Nice music, song must be superhit, congrats.

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  2. बेनामी6:45 pm

    I wish your song must be superhit... It is different..

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  3. बेनामी6:46 pm

    I wish your song must be superhit... It is different..
    -Shekhar Sinha

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  4. Nice one Sir.. eager to listen the song :)

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  5. Very nice music.. I like the pace and melody that is being maintained through out and best suited for the occasion it is created.

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  6. बेनामी10:17 pm

    May god give u success and prosperity in the field ur looking for... cheers dost... SUNIL SOWANI

    जवाब देंहटाएं

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

लोकप्रिय पोस्ट